Information about booking during COVID-19
This course will introduce the various concepts of Condition Based Maintenance. Students will be able to understand and operate the various tools used in identifying machinery health problems and describe the machine condition to provide measurable improvements in performance. The course will particularly emphasize the use of machinery vibration as a tool to determine machine health and identify root cause problem.
Training available on-site only.
Teach students how the principles of changes in health, or condition of a machine often produce changes in the machine’s vibration.
• Students will be able to determine the condition of machinery as it operates, to schedule the most efficient and effective repair of problem components prior to failure.
• Ideal condition based model – detection, overall analysis, correction, verification. Examples of condition based parameters – vibration, temperature, thermography, ultrasonics.
• Introduce the concept of vibration and how it applies to bearing vibration analysis in the detection of bearing defects and faults
• Brief introduction of spectrum analysis, and an overview of how analysts recognize and analyze typical machinery problems.
• Setting up overall vibration measurement and other parameter results onto trend charts, types of condition monitoring alarms, vibration signal processing methods.
Australia Wide – Onsite Training
Who should apply?
Condition Monitoring Engineer/Technician, Electrical Engineer/Fitter/ Manager/ Supervisor/Technician, Engineering Draftsman/Manager/Supervisor, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer/ Manager/Supervisor/Technician/ Fitter/ Lubrication Fitter, Operations Manager/ Supervisor, Planning Manager, Quality Engineer, Reliability Engineer/ Manager/ Supervisor, Store Supervisor
• Common types of maintenance
• Basics of Condition Monitoring Technologies
• What is Vibration?
• Setting up for Vibration Measurement and other measurable
• Introduction to Infrared Thermography – Cameras and
• Introduction to Lubricant Analysis
• Introduction to Motor Diagnostics
• Introduction to Ultrasonics & Acoustics practical exercises
using all of the tools as discussed during the c ourse
Speak to one of our instructors and discuss your learning pathways or course curriculums by booking a time for a call back.
To book an onsite course or to request a formal quotation, please contact us by email to: [email protected]